Asked in Fargo, ND

Is it possible to move the custody hearing from one state to another, if primary care giver moved to different state ?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings