Asked in Hartsville, SC

Is it possible to have traffic ticket changed to original violation instead of what lawyer had it converted to?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings