I am the non-Custodial Parent.
1. I signed the current agreement under duress (unemployed and threatened with legal costs).
2. Custodial Parent makes 3x my salary (non-custodial parent).
3. Custodial Parent makes sufficient income, well over $200k annually.
4. Custodial Parent has repeatedly shown she does not need the extra income by delaying check cashing by months.
5. Children (2) spend 24% of their time with the non-custodial parent and DO NOT enjoy the same quality of living with me.
6. Extreme debt incurred by non-Custodial parent due to 2.5 years of unemployment, so no money is available for regular child support or for the children when with non-custodial parent.
Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.