Skip to main content

Is,it possible to get a break from the ud case hi

Concord, CA |

Because I have a bad cause of Bronchist And my doctor wrote me a letter to rest because the stress isn't good for bronchitis I have been weak and had a bad cough kind of paper do I need to get what Doctor said

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


try to get landlord to agree to delay. if not file ex parte application to continue trial date - include doctors note

Responses to Avvo questions are based on a general discussion of the law and in no way constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is created, and you should not take or fail to take actions based on my answers. Consult an attorney in your area. Time is often of the essence. Act quickly!



No not at all the landlord hasn't even served me yet . But I am very sick so I can't reaseche I just want so time to rest cause I have bad asthma and brochist because there no use able heat so the doctor wants me to rest till I see him again


From what I am able to deduct from your statement is, will the court grant an extension in your UD case because you have bronchitis? Honestly, the court is probably not going to have time for that because of the summary nature of a UD case. You could try to obtain an extension by filing a counter-request to set trial with your doctors note. Link to form:

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer