Is it possible to get a 3 year H1B extension for Employer B based on approved I140 (more than 180 days) from Employer A?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer