Skip to main content

Is it possible for an immigrate to come to the USA to work & live permanently without having any family or work in the USA?

San Diego, CA |

He has been trying, unsuccessfully, to apply for the Diversified Lottery, however, he has never been chosen in his last five attempts.
I cannot be a sponsor because of the financial liability but would like to help. BTW, would the financial liability be indefinite while he resides here if he had a sponsor? Or is the sponsor off the hook after a period of time?
He is willing to come here to work.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


No. DV program is the only way.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.