Is it ok to send medical release forms to my insurance company but not the other insurance company ?

Seaford, DE |

I was involed in a auto collsion about 3 months ago its my first one . is it ok to send my medical release and PIP forms to my insurance company when im still going to treatment?

You need to contact an attorney immediately to help you deal with both your and any other insurance companies. You should not sign anything or provide information without consulting with an attorney. I have an office 30 minutes away in dagsboro if you would like to come in for a free consultation.

A condition of your own insurance policy requires cooperation with your insurance company. But, there is a line over which you need not cross. You correctly question even thinking about unwittingly helping the other insurance company, what we attorneys call the 'third party insurer' in deconstructing your case. Retain an experienced injury attorney in your jurisdiction. Here is more:

[Blue Link Below]

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

I would suggest that you contact a qualified personal injury attorney to review the matter with you.

You need to comply with the terms of your insurance policy. If the accident was not your fault and you were injured, you need to retain a car accident lawyer for representation.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com