1. Divorce in CO
2. Both parties now reside in TX
3. Child is starting elementary school.
4. Father has been following divorce papers from day 1 for almost every every other weekend visitation from CO to TX.
5. Father has now moved 200 miles from primary residence in TX.
6. Papers state Parenting Time with Husband shall be "Husband picks child up from school on Friday and drops child back to school on Monday" (every other weekend Extended Weekend Parenting Plan)
7. Papers state Cost of Travel for Parenting Time shall be "the parties are responsible for the cost of their travel to see child for their parenting time."
8. Father has now made me pick up child from his parenting time from 35 miles away.
Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.