We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I would like to use one of these companies, but there are so many people saying that what they're doing is illegal.
There are companies out there charging people money for the following (not everything is listed):
1. Sending their clients a comprehensive Pre-Filing Package (includes forms and instructions from A to Z)
2. Guiding them through the paperwork process (step by step)
- if the client filled out something wrong, the Case Managers let them know that it’s wrong and fix the errors with them
- informing them verbally and in email which documents are still outstanding (when it was already stated in the Pre-Filing Package)
3. Explaining from A to Z how the paperwork process will be like
4. Having a VA Accredited Claims Agent prepare the application for the client for FREE