Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Is it legal in Colorado to move states with your child without the fathers consent? What are my other options if not?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer