Skip to main content

Is it legal for a company to ask for a subrogation form to be filled out after an accident in company vehicle?

Harrells, NC |

Company is asking for homeowners and insurance information.

It was a one person accident/weather related. No tickets was giving and no claims was filed on workman comp. Visit to hospital with xray and pain meds was done and sent home and back to work. If we give them homeowners and insurance information are they going to sue us for the medical bills that they paid while he was on the job?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you used health insurance for an accident that was not your fault, they have the right to be paid back out of settlement. If the accident was not your fault and you were injured then I would advise getting a lawyer and let them assist you with this form. Short answer, you are required to fill out that form.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer