Is it illegal to take someone elses cell phone number (whom you don't like) and post it all over facebook & making fake account?

Springfield, OR |

No, that is not lawful and it is against facebook's policies. Contact Facebook and the local authorities at once. Best of luck - Reese Serra

This advise is only being offered as a courtesy. We do not have an attorney-client relationship and I do not represent you. Additional, the advice I have provided was based on the limited fact pattern provided by you. If the facts differ, my advice may not be correct. If you live in Michigan and would like legal assistance with your issue, feel free to contact me: 586-615-0756

You potentially have a claim for Invasion of Privacy. Consult with an attorney

This posting does not create an attorney client relationship ,and is for informational purposes only. Any formal representation and advice will require establishment of a contractual relationship with an attorney. For more information go to www.meadfirm.com

Overall I agree with the other attorneys. You might have claims for defamation and also there might be specific cyber stalking laws. Overall it is not appropriate.

This not meant to be legal advise. It is not possible to know everything about your issue in this forum. You should consult an attorney if you want a full answer to your question. I will not be taking any other action on your issue. I only work with clients when they have signed a client agreement with me and provided me with a retainer.