Skip to main content

Is it easier to go through dream act to get citizenship or get married?

Dallas, TX |

I recently graduated and am trying to enroll in the dream act but I was wondering if it would be easier to marry my boyfriend instead?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration Marriage
Attorney answers 1


Yes, a valid marriage is always the fastest and easiest way of obtaining legal residency and eventually citizenship. The only issue is financial support. Make sure that someone can support you (above poverty) while you are on your road to citizenship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer