Skip to main content

Is it discrimination if someone withholds services from you based on a crime from which you were found not guilty in a court ?

Worcester, MA |

we are attempting to recieve assistance in finding help through a shelter to get housed. My husband was accused of domestic violence but found not guilty. We want housing together but they are refusing to help us as a couple because of the allegations of abuse.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I would contact Mass. Fair Housing - they service Worcester County.

Kara O'Donnell, Esq.
Quincy, MA