Skip to main content

Is it against the law for a stepmother to give her breast milk into a cup to her 7yr old stepson

Los Angeles, CA |

she abuses her stepchildren and neglects them and gives the youngest some of her breast milk in a cup and says it will make him smart and she has convinced him that she has given birth to him vaginally and allows her biological son to physically abuse her stepchildren. they have a mother that sees them every other weekend. bitter stepmother revenge against bio mother

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This sounds like a situation that needs to really be examined. There are lots of questions regarding this query. First, while giving him breast milk may not be against the law, it, combined with any continual fabrications of his birth, may be a sign of a troubled situation. Nevertheless, why is the boy's biological mother limited to every other weekend? Is there a reason that the father has more custody of the boy? Sadly, family law cases are often emotionally charged, which sometimes leads to anger, misunderstanding and a world of hurt. Without more information, this situation may be too volatile for an attorney to address. One more question: Are you (the person asking the question) a party in the case? If you aren't, you may want to recommend the actual party on whose side you are on seek the advice of an attorney.

The replies on this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this website or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the replying attorney and the user or browser.



iam a concerned family realitive of the 7yr old. and the mother only sees her children everyother weekend due to she does not have her own residence and no job at the moment so her and the father agreed that their 4 children stay with him until she has a place of her own and can finacially support the kids, but father is aware of his children beign abused by his wife and neglect fromhis wife and himself , thats why the bio mother is trying to get her kids back,she stays with a realitive at the moment


If you believe there is an abusive situation for the children, you should immediately report this to the department of child and family services to investigate.

This post and any other internet postings are for informational purposes only. Internet postings are not legal advice. No comments, answers, or other postings should be taken as legal advice. Internet postings do not create an attorney-client relationship. Receipt or viewing of content of an internet posting does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. There is no representation, warranty or guarantee that postings or comments are accurate. Please feel free to give us a call at the office if you would like a formal case evaluation. Best of luck with your case. Talitha.


I am in agreement and if the physical abuse leaves marks or injuries Childrens Services should be notified

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 39 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I give only appointments over the phone., these services do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ and I would appreciate it if you feel like marking my answers helpful or best. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site.