We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I'm not satisfied with the service of my lawyer and because of his advise, I received an RFE and the way we responded on RFE, I'm sure we will be schedule for interview.
Should I act now in hiring a new lawyer and let my new lawyer represent me during the interview or should I wait for the result and let my current lawyer still represent me during the interview.
If I change my lawyer now while waiting for the result, will our case be affected due to change of lawyer while our case is being reviewed?ANY LEGAL STEP/WAYS IN DOING THIS?