Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

Is it a crime to move my neighbor mailbox 4 feet over and replace the hole with my mailbox which is next to my driveway ?

We recently beautifully renovated are rental property that sat abandoned for years, and next to the driveway of our home was the neighbors across the street mailbox(in our city mailboxes are on right side of road) we moved it over 4 feet installing it nicely with concrete did a nice job. We put our mailbox next to our driveway the renter of that property(of the mailbox) has contacted the police filing a report, and the neighbor has harassed our tenants on numerous occasions, I was able to speak with the renter to come up with a solution(the owner lives in Sweden I also spoke with the renters property manager they want the old dumpy mailbox back in its spot our concern is not just cosmetic but confusion with mail delivery!!!?? HELP it’s a complete nuisance and the most trivial thing I’ve ever experienced!!

| 3 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Sponsored Listings