Skip to main content

Is concerned my I130 BEEN REMAND

Raleigh, NC |

just receive court date for my case been remand from via so for my i130 so have been already appyl for for i485what it is going to be next mean what next step

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Pleas clarify. Are you trying to say that your case has been remanded from the BIA and you have an I-130 filed? Please provide more information. Did you enter with a visa? Are you married to a US citizen? What other issues do you have? You need to sit down with an immigration lawyer to represent you in court.

Madrid Crost Law Group - (888) 466-4478; e-mail:; skype: usvisalaw 10 S. La Salle Street, Suite 3320, Chicago, IL 60603 Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site:



yes iam married to us citizen and imy i130 have been approved and arleady i apply for i 485 , so just recive my healing for immigration court


You question is very confusing. Please clarify. If I am understanding your correctly and you are saying that your cases was remanded from the BIA, means you are in Court proceedings, and I urge you to retain an immigration attorney who will be able to assist you. Good Luck.

The answers offered here are purely informational and do not create an attorney-client relationship. For more detailed information or to schedule a consultation please contact our office at (718) 924-2896.


Your question is quite confusing. What got remanded? The removal case? The I-130? When is your court date? Please consider hiring a lawyer and not relying on message boards which are great for initial guidance but not a substitute for the personal interaction and attention your case deserves.


You cannot file your 485 until the judge asks for it. Be careful. As you are in proceedings you have to follow special instructions. Please see an attorney to help you.