Is an 8th grade Amish diploma from Hondorus enough of a reason to vacate a default judgment against my wife in foreclosure?

Wooster, OH |

My wife was raised in the Amish culture, her family were missionaries in Hondorus. We are in default of answer.

Best Answer

Her educational level alone is unlikely to be the answer. Legal reason for not responding together with a proposed response to the complaint would be necessary in most circumstances.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

What are you trying to do? More detail is necessary.

I am trying to defend my property if i can get the default of answered cured? I hope this is enough, if not please be more specific. Thank you