Skip to main content

Is a purchase agreement for deed on property binding and if party is in default would I evict or foreclose?

Buckeye, AZ |

I currently own property and hold deed for property and have a purchase agreement with my ex spouse. We both live at property in question. She is in default on the agreement and I need to know what I would need to do legally to make he vacate.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The agreements should control, after that the law. Too complicated for an avvo answer. See a lawyer, preferably the one who helped you with your divorce.

DISCLAIMER: The forgoing comment is for general educational purposes only, and is not legal advice upon which the reader may rely as the commenter has no actual knowledge of the facts of the case, has not interviewed persons or examined evidence, and has not researched the applicable law. The comment is based only on the facts provided, which are extremely limited, and may or may not be true. Complete defenses may prevent the success of any claim. Competent legal advice should always be obtained before taking any legal action or filing suit. Readers employ any information provided herein at their own risk.