Skip to main content

Is a beneficiary allowed documents to support REF in I-140?

Albertville, AL |

one of my degrees is omitted on evaluation of transcripts filed in response to REF. Can I submit to the Immigration officer proof of 2 degrees? That way I will get 6 years of college study on record instead of 3. That will enhance my chances of getting approved on EB2

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This is a question better addressed within the Immigration Forum. I will reclassify you.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.


You should talk with the attorney who filed the petition. If you've already submitted the response to the RFE, you cannot send in a second set of documents.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.


Speak with the EMPLOYER'S immigration lawyer about this. If he responded already, can always ask him/her to send in an amended response and incorporate it to the original response by reference.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.