Skip to main content

IRS Tax returns for 2010

Nashua, NH |

Hi. Thanks for reading and giving such a very good answers.Thanks Avvo making me confident.My question is i received a letter from IRS for refiling my tax returns.I filed my 2010 tax returns through (not 2011) tax consultant.That guy messed up and i received LTR 3064C refilling again.But i dont know any body who filled free of cost.Can i go through online filing like turbotax.In form they did not mention do it by manually.But they mentioned i have attach this form what i received for referral purpose.My question is can i go turbotax and file online or i have to go manually. If i go through online i can not send recived form to them Please let me know if you have any idea.Thanks,

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your best bet will be to have the amended return prepared and mail it in with the forms the IRS sent. Don’t worry about sending things online, just use registered mail.

Good luck.

Evan A. Nielsen
1255 W. Colton Ave., #506 | Redlands, CA 92374
Main: 909.363.4658 | Fax: 480.304.3211

Mention this Post for a free consultation.

Evan A. Nielsen is licensed to practice law in California. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice for a particular matter. This response does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult an attorney.



Thanks Evan for quick response, But it is easy for me to file online.Ex: By using turbo tax returns i can choose paper file.So that i can use online to fill up and i can sent paper to IRS.Please give suggestionThanks,


I agree with the previous answers. Make sure that you retain proof of mailing.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer