Skip to main content

Infuse Bone Graft.I am looking for attorney near Chicago

Peotone, IL |

I had a posterior lumbar fusion with/infuse bone graft lower lumbine spine. I have had many complications. Last being a revision surgery as the fusion did not take but grew bone behind and everywhere it shouldn't have crushing my nerve root. Without giving too many details on a public message board, I have a good case, just need an attorney in the area familiar with this product.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Out is impossible to know whether this was a normal surgical risk or not without a thorough exam of your medical records

Contact one of us who handle med mal for a free consult and evaluation.

Stephen L. Hoffman
Law Office of Stephen L. Hoffman LLC
Chicago, IL

This answer posted on Avvo is for informational and educational purposes only. There is no attorney-client relationship created or formed and you should not rely on this as legal advice. The suggestion is made that if you wish to protect your rights, you consult with an attorney immediately.


Even if every lawyer who responds tells you that you do/do not have a case, it won't matter. Sit down in person with a local malpractice attorney and get an educated opinion.



I agree. But I need one that is familiar with the infuse product though. It makes it more complicated . It is only to be used in specific situations and in certain places. I was also not told what it was or even that it was being used. The product itself complicates and changes what would be considered "normal" complications. So I was hoping to find an attorney who is familiar with the product itself.


A local med mal lawyer would need to order all your medical records to have reviewed. Either contact one of the lawyers in your city above, or use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool.



I have all of my medical records.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer