Skip to main content

Infraction warrant out, and 2nd dui court hearing in 2 months

Santa Clarita, CA |

hi i have a warrant for an infraction (not sore if u do) my court is coming up in 2 months for a 2nd dui. and i was wondering what happens if u have a warrant and i go to court for my arriganment , will they see it? or would they let me take care of it. When i got arrested the day of my dui i just had to spend the night in the sober tank, and let me out the next day, due to my 2nd dui arrest. if i had a warrant out from that infraction wouldnt they have hold me in?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


answer are the same as you have gotten before. It won't change.

Any information provided through in response to a question is not, and cannot be considered a formation of any Attorney-Client relationship. Questioner understands that the nature of this system allows only for a cursory review of case information, and more detailed information should not be divulged in this public forum. As such, Questioner is recommended to contact an Attorney in order to discuss the full details of their case and a more specific advisement of potential rights and liabilities.


See my previous answer.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.


They will likely see the infraction, but you can't be jailed on an infraction. A Failure to Appear on the infraction can be a misdemeanor though. You do need to secure the services of a criminal defense attorney. Give me a call if you would like a consultation.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Southern California Criminal Defense Attorney
(310) 707-7131

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer