Skip to main content

Increase in child support, ex is hiding money

Montclair, NJ |

My ex has a landscaping busines, new house and remarried last year and I don't know name os his business, but he has everthing in his wifes name, can I take him or her back to court for an increase in child support. i am a single parent on social security with limited income what can I do are what are my options? Please, i need help. He also has a regular jpb on top of his own business.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to assert a change in circumstances allowing you to then seek discovery about his financial situation.

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed.