Skip to main content

Incorrectly filled out N-400 - how do I change the N-400

Dallas, TX |

I understood that N-400 required disclosure of any arrests where fine was greater than $500 and did not include misdemeanor charges ?. I omitted a public intoxication charge in 2005 where I was fined $300. I am concerned that not disclosing this will affect my application and need to know what I should do to adjust the N-400 application

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Simply tell this to the examiner at the interview and bring the record of conviction with you.


I would concur with the previous answer. Tell the adjudicating officer from the onset of the N400 interview that you wish to amend your N400.

Best of luck.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Dallas, TX