Asked in San Antonio, TX |

In TX: I keep children 50% of time, could my child support be modified or lowered?

2 attorney answers

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer