Skip to main content

In Oklahoma, when is it too late to contest a will?

Durant, OK |

Will for sizable estate is in probate, but the process hasn't ended, and suspicions have arisen about undue influence, among other things.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If the probate hasn't been completed, you have the right to hire an attorney and file an appearance in the case. This will allow you and your attorney to determine what has happened and challenge any actions that appear inappropriate.


You will wish to consult with an Oklahoma probate specialist to confirm your rights. With that said, depending on how long it has been since the will was admitted to probate, you may no longer be able to challenge the will itself. This appears to be the statute on-point:

Good luck to you.

This information is presented as a public service. It should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor considered to be the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer