Skip to main content

In need of a criminal attorney for prescription drug situation

Easton, PA |

I am seeking an attorney for help with a legal matter. It involves a matter with prescription drugs and forged prescriptions. I am in desperate need of an experienced attorney who can help me. I have not been charged yet bit have met with the police. I have never been in this type of trouble and I am very worried.

+ Read More

Filed under: Criminal defense
Attorney answers 3


Hopefully you did not give the police a statement. You should have an experienced attorney even when you meet with the police.

Specific legal advice can only be given with full knowledge of all of the facts and circumstances of your situation. Posting a question on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. All questions you post will be available to the public; do not include confidential information in your question. If you would like to consult with me privately, you may do so by telephone at 215-423-5500.


You can use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to locate a criminal lawyer in Easton. Just keep your mouth shut until you retain a lawyer.


First. Stop talking with the Police.

Second, a "prescription drug situation" can mean a number of different things. If you are a medical professional subject to an investigation, there is a collateral consequence relating to boards, etc.

The first step in the process is a full criminal case evaluation by an experienced criminal defense attorney.

F. Dean Morgan, Esquire
The Morgan Law Firm