In my 2010 hernia surgery I got a prolene mesh patch, since then I have had problems Is there a ongoing patch suit?

Graham, WA |

Surgeon Duress stated in one of my visits the patch would not be any different than a regular hernia operation other than it would add strength to that area. I asked about nerve damage. He said, "No, there would be minor but the nerves would grow back. After the surgery I have had minor breakouts, reactions to certain shampoos I had been using for years, itches and irritations as well as cronic pain in certain areas as well as it has made a certain part of me numb or have no feeling that it messes with my sex life. I have been to doctors for the itch several times and their perscriptions do nothing to stop it. I have waited a couple years and the numbness is still same and has not went away. I have talked with the surgeon and he said to remove teh patch would be worse. What can I do?

Do a local google search for attorneys handling those cases and you should get some results.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Do an Internet search for law firms handling these claims. Good luck.

Retain a local personal injury lawyer who can help connect you with the best lawyers, nationally, who are handling these cases. Good luck.

Google "defective mesh lawyer"

I agree with what others have said and would emphasize that you contact a medical malpractice attorney in the Tacoma or Seattle area who can take a deeper look at your case. There may be a statute of limitations issues if you discovered your injuries in 2010. So consult very soon in case thee is an SOL issue.