In how many days nvc send a interview letter after submitting all documents to nvc ?

New York, NY |

i-130 familly based immigration green card.

Filed under: Immigration Green cards

Weeks to months.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

It takes a while. They need to review all the documents to make sure the package is complete, which doesn't happen immediately - they have thousands of applications to review.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

I agree with my colleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.