Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


In Georgia can a father that still has parental rights to a child stop the mother from having the child's name changed?

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer