Skip to main content

In FL. law domestic violence no contact oder .

Florida |

.I file Injaction my step daughter and my husband
Then my husband and his daughter show up were I stay and then after i recieve phone calls from my husband before the sched of our 1st hearing at the court
How did the Injaction affect both?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If you can prove that your husband and daughter have been served with the injunction, and you can prove that they violated the injunction ( they made contact with you ), then you can notify the police, and have them file a police report and have them arrested, or ask the judge who issued the injunction to issue a rule to show cause as to why he should not take them into custody for violating the injunction.


I don't believe that you need the services of a lawyer at this point but rather the police are going to be your best ally.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer