Skip to main content

In addition to tax forms , what other forms is necessary to attach affidavit of support form for main sponsor and joint sponsor?

Denver, CO |

i sent i-864 form ,but nvc sent me a letter that you must attach employment proof and citizen proof and account proof ( my sponsor did not attach tax forms too ) , but before nvc operators and attornys said that tax forms is enough to attach i-864 form.

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration Employment
Attorney answers 2


you are showing that you need to have an attorney handling this case and really it takes an attorney reviewing the request and not just giving blind answers online that can create liability on our part.

Please be advised this answer is for informational purposes only and no attorney-client relationship has been formed. You should also see a local attorney for legal advise before acting on any of the statements given to you online as there may be aspects of your case that are not obvious by the question asked online.


You need to follow the instructions for the form. If you do not understand those instructions, then you should retain an experienced immigration attorney.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer