In 2009 I was convicted of assault and battery to spouse in Arlington Juvenile and Domestic Relation District Court, VA.

Arlington, VA |

In 2009 I was convicted of assault and battery to spouse in Arlington Juvenile and Domestic Relation District court,VA . Can I obtain video record of court proceeding from J&DR District court?

District Courts in Virginia are known as "Courts not of Record". This means that there is no court reporter writing what was said and there is certainly no video recording of the proceedings.

Not unless you hired a court reporter for the hearing. This appears to be a similar question to what you asked before. Please see the several responses to that question.

By responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.