In 2000 i was convicted of a class 4 and class 5 felony for distribution of a controlled substance can my record be sealed

Denver, CO |

i was given 4 years probation one year was i think they call it (isp) i did drug and alcohol classes had random ua's i completed everything and after 2 years i was released from probation since then i have not gotten so much as a parking ticket I made a stupid mistake and i did everything that was asked of me i don't want this hanging over me for the rest of my life.

Adult felony convictions cannot be sealed.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in a free consultation with Mr. Bryans, call The Bryans Law Office at (303) 832-2930.

Some drug felony convictions can be sealed, but the statute specifically excludes class 4 felonies and distribution felonies.

Unless this was a deferred judgement/sentence, the conviction cannot be sealed.