Skip to main content

In 1991 i was convicted of sodomy3, the courts disposed of my trial and sentencing hearing,is it legal for them to do that?

Medford, OR |

i am still having to register as a sex offender.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It would be if you had plead guilty. Otherwise, I'd say no; but there's not enough information here to say much more. (Please see this Guide: ) You should consult with an attorney in private if you have specific questions.

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: | Online: