IMMIGRATION PETITION=I-130

Houston, TX |

I'm a u.s.c and petitioning for my husband and filing form I-130 .

PART C asks for information for alien relative
17.List husband/wife and all children of your relative

Do i need to again fill the information about my husband after i filled it initially at start of Part C.

No you do not need ot fill in his information again but oyu do need to list his children if he has any

Thanks Atty Pollak for your valuable input. If, there are no children so should i leave it blank?

Exactly.

Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. Moore & Moore Attorneys at Law -- thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com

I agree with my colleagues.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.

You the petitioner are his wife. Your info should be there. Do not leave blank.

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.