Skip to main content

Immigration my husband has to do the ds260 form again because the other expired

Detroit, MI |

Do I have to re send all proof of our paper work again

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 3


Did the National Visa Center (NVC) give you any information about supporting documents? Did you send in original documents the first time? You should contact the NVC about this. I also recommend that you consult with an immigration attorney about your case.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.


Yes, you better do if he does not have it already.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


I agree with my colleagues. It is best to look at what the National Visa Center paperwork says. I also think it is a good idea to fill out a new ds 260.

Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer