Skip to main content

Immigration lawyer

Cincinnati, OH |

Is there any type of document that will avoid a person having to go back to their country if his visa and passport has been expired over 16 years?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


US citizens, permanent residents, and certain others are permitted to remain in the US. To determine if you are eligible for any status that permits you to remain in the US more information is needed. The best way to determine your eligibility is to have a consultation with an immigration attorney.


There are different ways one can get a lawful immigration document only if they are eligible for it. Best Wishes!
Lalita Haran
Attorney: Immigration Law
13295 Illinois St. Ste. 128
Carmel IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174



What is the requirements for lawful immigration? He can no longer receive work id and no dl number

Lalita Haran

Lalita Haran


There is no short and standard answer. Consult an experienced immigration lawyer who could advise you on this based on your situation.


I agree with my colleagues. More info is needed about your situation.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer