Skip to main content

Immigration law, refugee travel document I-571, adjustment application USCIS, advanced parole I-512L

Seattle, WA |

I have a current refugee travel document (I-571) and also an advance parole document (I-512L) from my pending adjustment application through my US citizen husband petition. Which document should I use in order to return to US after my foreign travel?

your advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should use the advance parole document from your adjustment of status application. This is the correct document because your adjustment of status application is currently pending. Make sure that your passport is also valid for 6 months beyond the travel date.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer