Immigration issues defrauding an innkeeper???

Orlando, FL |

Changed with defrauding an innkeeper more than $300 uk tourist will plea guilty will he get a life time ban???

Best Answer

as a tourist he is not subject to a lifetime ban as a matter of law.but do you really think that the amcon general will give him another visa to come back? the visa waiver won't help him either as he will get screened when he steop off the plane. though it is a petty offense, he has to remember that there are millions who want to come whot won't rip off the innkeeper. enjoy the magic kingdom before you go home

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.

Not quite the attitude I expected all though obviously wrong from an attorney quite rude he's problems stem from pts

Not quite the attitude I expected although obviously wrong from an attorney quite rude his problems stem from pts disease from fighting for our countries not an excuse I know however your attitude isn't particular nice but thank you for your information yours a uk law graduate

Thomas Esparza Jr.

Thomas Esparza Jr.

truth hurts does it?

Yes suppose it does

Thomas Esparza Jr.

Thomas Esparza Jr.

However, it might be insignificant enough that it qualifies as a "petty offense" in the eyes of the CBP. But when ever you travel you will have to carry a complete copy of the entire case with you. might be a better deal to get a non immigrant b2 visa in London. that kind of pre screening will pretty much guarentee that not only do you get off the plane but also leave the airport through the front gate

Thank you for the information you were right though the truth hurts thought he was over all this with the amount of counciling he has been though

Your best bet is to have a local immigration lawyer analyze to see. Sounds to me like it may be a theft crime but I am not familiar with that particular statute in FL.

No.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

No, in theory, from a purely technical analysis and the INA as written. But, in reality, this will most assuradly affect future immigration benefits for a long time to come if not directly, then indirectly.

Alejandro Rivera, Attorney At Law, 407 301-5822 This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.