Skip to main content

Immigration Court

New York, NY |
Attorney answers 4


I thought we responded to this question. If not, there is no fee if you are renewing your 751 application before immigration judge. However if you're filing 751 under a different waiver category then you will have to pay the fee to US department of homeland security. You should most certainly contact an experienced immigration attorney to assist you in this process to sort out all of the intricate details required to properly represent yourself in these extremely difficult and complicated matters

Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.


There is no filing fee if you are asking the immigration judge to reconsidered the denied petition. However, if you are requesting removal of conditions based upon different grounds you will need to file a new petition and pay new filing fees (such as you filed a joint petition but have recently filed for divorce). You would be best advised to retain an attorney to represent you before the immigration court. If you are unable to establish your case, you will be ordered removed from the country.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.


No court fees.

But, you should hire an immigration attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


You will need representation in immigration court. Hire an attorney at your own expense or find one from the organizations that offer pro bono services. Trying to handle your case on your own is not a good idea. There is no fee if you renew the denied I-751 with the immigration court. However the grounds for the denial along with the possibility of any waivers or any other forms of relief should be examined by an experienced immigration attorney.