Immigration Attorney.

Houston, TX |

THere are many fine attorneys in Houston. Check with the bar association or AILA
www.aila.org

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

Atty Fleischer,i really appreciate that you took the time out and suggested AILA.It's so confusing there because a search leads to 25 attorney's practicing the same law.It will be an honor for me if you can recommend whatever number of Attorney's in Houston because i feel peer reference will be the best for me..i am asking this but i don't even know whether this is the norm in profession or not.

Neil Ian Fleischer

Neil Ian Fleischer

if you can send me an email off this forum, i can recommend a few in Houston

Neil Ian Fleischer

Neil Ian Fleischer

neil@immigrate2usa.com

I have sent you the e-mail,thank you so much Atty Neil.

Good suggestion - Check AILA

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site: www.voslaw.com

There are several excellent attorneys in Houston. Contact AILA for a referral

Atty Pollak,i really appreciate that you took the time out and suggested AILA.It's so confusing there because a search leads to 25 attorney's practicing the same law.It will be an honor for me if you can recommend whatever number of Attorney's in Houston because i feel peer reference will be the best for me..

Karen-Lee Pollak

Karen-Lee Pollak

Magali Candler at Phone: (713) 229-8733

Thank you so much Atty Pollak.

adán vega, who has been a specialist in the field since 1984. 527-9606. he is also my best friend.

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.

Robert West

Robert West

Wrong question, time is not the only factor. Any immigration lawyer who knows his or her stuff will do. Search for competent not most years.