Skip to main content


San Diego, CA |

I got marry to my wife, we met in church, we got married she nows my immigration status that I am illigal I overstayed my visa. We love each other the first time we met and decide to get marry. 8 monts later we start to have some problems. She took an appoertunity to leave me right when we are about to file for my papers. We are not together I want to now please if their any thing I can do to get my green card or even my SSN# I don't now what to do please help me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Unfortunately unless you marry a USC or you qualify for deferred action. There is very little that can be done. Consult an attorney to make sure all options are exhausted


There is nothing you can do on the facts you give.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Not on the information you presented here.