Immigration

Long Beach, CA |

Is it ok to watch adult porn movies if you're a green card holder or will you get deported for watching adult movies?

just wondering since you could get deported for almost anything these days.

Best Answer

This is not a cause for deportation.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

But child pornography might be a different story!

Ashkan Emami

Ashkan Emami

Good answer

You will get deported, no questions asked!

San Francisco Immigration Attorney for removal defense, all work visas and avenues to permanent residence, investors, and naturalization. Call 415.834.0600 for free phone consultation - mention Avvo! 235 Montgomery Street, Suite 728, San Francisco, CA 94104 / www.lawbridges.com

Curtis Frederic Pierce

Curtis Frederic Pierce

I suspect that my colleague is joking.

Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

Shah Iqbal Nawaaz Peerally

I agree he is joking...seems the question was just to start a debate...lol

Why would you want to watch porno movies with all there is to do in California?

The last time I checked, watching adult porn movies was not a ground of deportability according to Section 237 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Good answer!