We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I have been working as a Free Lance Interpreter for the last 3 years. I was called to be the Translator for an Immigration Interview but decided not to since I did not have a Work Authorization and I was in the process of the Green Card myself. Now I am in the end of the Process, had my second Interview with the Immigration ( the first one was for the I 130 since I was in a Removal Proceedings ) and now I am waiting for the final answer from the Immigration. Now I do have the Work Authorization and I just received an Email from someone asking me if I could be his Interpreter for his Interview. Would it be weird if I work as a Interpreter at the Immigration Office since I am also waiting for my Green Card? Before I refused it because I did not have the Work Authorization but now do.Thanks!