She has a more practical aspect to life than me. I want love and affection in a relationship before we bring a kid into the relationship. She tells me that she does not have any emotional connections with me yet but still wants to go for the kid. I want to wait until me and my wife are connected and then go for the kid but she says that she wants us to go for the kid now or she will apply for divorce. I applied for conditional removal (1-751 application) on may10th and it was a joint application. Now she is blackmailing me that i have to decide if i want to go for the kid or face a divorce. Even i want the kid in our lives but i dont want to bring a kid until we sort our issues and have a loving relationship. Please advice on what route i should take if she applies for a divorce.