Skip to main content

Immigrant getting married, passport expired.

Florida |

i have overstayed and im getting married, can i still get married if my passport is expired?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Congratulations on your impending nuptials! The fact that your passport has expired will not prevent you from getting a Florida marriage license.


Hi. You should be able to get married with an expired passport. Good Luck and Congrats!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer