Im on F1 & it expires in 1 month but I've already filed I 485, as I got married to a US citizen, should still keep f1 status ?

Westminster, CA |

Im on F1 & it expires in 1 month but I've already filed I 485, as I got married to a US citizen, should still keep f1 status by geting a new I 20 from my school ?
Im on FP process right now.
Will I go out of status after my i20 expires next month?

Can i discontinue from my school now as im done with my studies ? Or should I keep my status till i get my work permit ? Thank you very much.

You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney regarding the details of your situation to understand your specific situation fully and accurately.

In general if a US citizen spouse files Form I-130 and the alien spouse concurrently files Form I-485, the alien spouse will remain in status even when that person's nonimmigrant status expires. Once the alien has the work permit, he/she will be able to be employed in the U.S.